Tuesday, 13 December 2016
Digipack 2
I decided to change the CD tray into an actual image. The centre of the image is the barrel a key concept in the video, which also mimics the shape of the CD. The bottom of the image is a high angle shot of some wooden palates and rusted wheel rims. This shows the first half of the video and the decaying metal aesthetic it has. The high angle shot shows the powerlessness of the protagonist in this section of the video. The top of the image shows the forest in the second half of the video. To attract my target audience and to make the CD stand out, I brightened the colours, which also gives the image of a clean, bright area decaying. To fit in with the style, I edited the colours in the CD tray.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment