To gain information about my target audience, I created a questionnaire on Google Forms.
The majority of my audience are aged 17, so this is the target audience I will aim for. I will have a relatable narrative to attract this audience.
The majority of these answers show that the majority of my audience are male. Therefore, I will tell the narrative from a male point of view.
The majority stated that pop music was their favourite genre. However, I will subvert expectations and create something other than a generic pop video as I think it will stand out more.
This question shows that the majority of people prefer abstract to a literal video. this information has lead me to create an abstract video.
The three answers which I can use from this question show that the audience expect performances, an alternate universe and a unique idea. I will include a performance and have am idea which is a different take on the basic break-up storyline.
Lip sync, meaning and performance are the most important aspects of a video, so these are the aspects I will focus on mostly.
This question refers to the the official video for Radioactive by Imagine Dragons. Close-ups are the only answer I can use from these responses.
Issues
The main issue with this is that the audience may have a less than serious response to the questions. Many answers are jokes which are useless to me, so I had to use the ones I could.







No comments:
Post a Comment